Individually, you are required to create a 7 to 8-minute video, in which you must discuss and critically analyze your recent purchase of a product or service based on the 5-step Consumer Decision Making Process. Please note that you will need to use the same product or service in the second and third assessment in this subject as all assignments in this course are interrelated.
In addition to this, products or services by market leaders, such as Apple, Samsung, Nike, should not be used. Assessment Description. In this individual assignment, you will be given an opportunity to explore contemporary marketing issues related to consumer behavior by demonstrating an understanding of the theories and concepts learned in weeks 2 to 5. Assessment Instructions Before making a choice, please conduct preliminary research first to determine the availability of information. If you find that the number of sources about your chosen product or service is limited, please consult your workshop facilitator to discuss an alternative option. Once you have chosen your product or service, your task is to record a narration of each of the steps of the Consumer Decision Making Process on video and provide the viewer with an in-depth critical analysis of how you have moved through each of the steps. In your analysis, you will need to explain and demonstrate the steps, along with your identification of any possible issues that occurred during this process. The findings presented in the video must be based on primary research and can be reinforced by analysis of relevant secondary data. In addition to this, your analysis must incorporate theories and concepts related to consumer behavior discussed in the topics from weeks 2 to 5. More specifically:
1. Identify and analyze the need and want that led you to the purchase of the chosen product or service.
2. Identify and examine the internal and external sources of information that you used in making your decision to buy the chosen product or service.
3. Evaluate alternatives and narrow down the attributes of the chosen product or service that satisfy your need and want.
4. Identify and analyze available purchase methods to determine how these methods impacted on your decision-making process.
5. Analyze your post-purchase behavior by identifying the features of the chosen product or service that reduce cognitive dissonance. You are required to use at least 10 sources of information and use Kaplan Harvard Referencing Style. These may include websites, government publications, industry reports, census data, journal articles, and newspaper articles. These references should be presented as a reference list at the end of your video. Get Marketing homework help today