The goal of this final project is to synthesize everything we’ve learned in WebGL/Three.js this semester and create a movie. You are free to design and implement any movie you like, as long as it incorporates the required functionality described below. You may reuse any code that you’ve already written this term.
You are welcome to work in a team of two, but please make sure that everyone contributes equally. Note that a more complex project is expected from a team than from a student working alone.
The overall framework for your final project must include the following features:
1. Scene and Camera
Your movie environment must be a scene consisting primarily of 3D objects. I will leave this open-ended, but there should be some context (i.e. floor, walls, a room, an outdoor scene, objects, other characters).
Your movie should provide perspective views of your 3D scene while the viewpoint (camera) changes position smoothly over the entire scene, to give the user the sense of navigating your world.
2. Hierarchical Modeling and Animation
Your movie should include at least one hierarchical model (using the idea of “container” objects to create a movement hierarchy). The hierarchical model should be animated using keyframe interpolation, and should move continuously as the camera flies over the scene.
3. Blender Character
Your movie should include at least one 3D “character” imported from Blender. It does not necessarily need to be human or animal like, but it should be reasonably sophisticated (i.e. not just a square or sphere), and it must be created by yourself. If you decide to animate your Blender character, it might be helpful to create some of the character’s body parts as separate 3D objects, so that their movements can be isolated and controlled.
If you decide to import an existing online Blender model (in addition to the one created by yourself), please check the license conditions under which the model is released, to make sure you’re allowed to use it. Also, add a line to your webpage crediting the source.
4. Texture Mapping At least part of the 3D scene should be texture mapped.
Use at least two light sources to clearly illuminate the scene.
6. Additional Feature: Incorporate at least one additional feature beyond these capabilities (one that wasn’t part of any lab/homework solution). Examples include: simple collision detection for your animated object; having two animated objects interact with each other; having one character chase or run from another; using a cubic Bezier spline for the trajectory of an object (or the camera). The possibilities are endless.
7. The length of your movie should be anywhere between 30s and 60s (before it stops, or starts repeating itself).
1. First, write a paragraph telling the story of your movie. Then describe how your project meets the requirements listed above. Your write-up should also report any known bugs.
2. Second, upload all your project resources on your website. Do not make any changes to your project resources past the due date of this final project.
3. Third, email me both the write-up and the link to the main source file for your project. If I click on this link, I should immediately see your movie. I will not debug your code, so please make sure that your link works (you may want to test your link on different devices, to be safe). A non-working link, or any other form of submission, will receive zero credit. If this is a team project, only one submission is needed. Turn in your write-up and code under ONE student name, and clearly list the names of the team members in the write-up.
We always make sure that our academic writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. Otherwise a 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Whether you have an urgent deadline or those that have time. You can take some time and relax after trusting us with your paper. We make sure that we conduct the academic writing services diligently.
Among the wide variety of academic work, essay writing is one of the simplest a student can ever come across. Usually, it is a task which students encounter and learn how to write whilst in high school. However, the case is quite different when it comes to university and college.
Are you looking for an online writing firm that can offer you reliable custom term paper writing help? Is your wish and desire to get someone who can guide you throughout the process of writing term papers? If yes, then you have come to the right place.
Coursework is essential for every student in order to graduate from college. However, most of it is deadline-centric, and that becomes a challenge to most learners. With the amount of work, learners are receiving every day, finding time to work on every task is not easy.
Online homework help services are an answer to every challenge that students go through. Despite the difference in the needs and levels of learning, all students can benefit from these services. Acemyhomework is one of the best online homework help service companies you can find on the internet.