Requirements: 7.5 pages，APA format，single space，12, beside this link’s reference，5-6
Use this reading: http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed- colleges-concealed-
Divide to 3 parts ：
1. Introduction, 1.5page
What is the issue? Based on evidence, how prevalent is it in today’s society? A
presentation of key points that are relevant to the understanding of the newspaper
article and to the understanding of the social issues listed above. In your individual
paper please provide a copy of the text of the newspaper article.
2. Theory (3 parts ，each part 1.5 page) according socialization’s definitional
a. Functionalist Theory,（1.5page） definition：
Socialization performs functions to maintain structure of groups, societies,
in three ways:
1. helps form personality and mould
attitudes, behaviour to conform
2. ensures transmission of culture
(e.g., common language)
3. performs social integration: people share conceptions and rely on each
4. Institutions remain constant and only change to maintain equilibrium.
5. Society tries to reach an equilibrium between its functions, institutions
6. If one part of society fails, then the whole society fails.
b. Conflict Theory(1.5page) definition ：
1. Focuses on the inequality between groups.
2. Conflict between groups where one group wants the status quo (the
thesis) and one group wants change (the antithesis).
3. Eventually both sides will have to come to agreement (or “Synthesis”)
or the society will be torn apart.
4. Social reproduction: societies reproduce themselves in step with
privilege and status
5. Attitudes and behaviours learned vary by class, gender, and
6. Overlapping of categories is a problem in society – school system set
up for middle-class children?
c. Symbolic Interactionist Theory(1.5page) definition ：
1. Looking-glass self: personality shaped as we see ourselves mirrored in
others’ reactions. (Cooley)
2. Definition of the situation: if a situation is defined as real by the
individual, it is real in its consequences. (Thomas)
3. Role-taking: effective communication involves taking the role of the
4. Herbert Blumer’s Tenets:
a. Individuals act based on the meaning we have given something.
b. Individuals give meanings to things based on our social
interactions: things can have a different meaning to different
c. The meaning we give something is not permanent: it can change
based on our experiences.
3. CRITICAL ASSESSMENT. （1.5 page） What are the limitations of the
newspaper editorial (i.e. are any biases evident and/or any points of view or
evidence not expressed)?
We always make sure that our academic writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. Otherwise a 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Whether you have an urgent deadline or those that have time. You can take some time and relax after trusting us with your paper. We make sure that we conduct the academic writing services diligently.
Among the wide variety of academic work, essay writing is one of the simplest a student can ever come across. Usually, it is a task which students encounter and learn how to write whilst in high school. However, the case is quite different when it comes to university and college.
Are you looking for an online writing firm that can offer you reliable custom term paper writing help? Is your wish and desire to get someone who can guide you throughout the process of writing term papers? If yes, then you have come to the right place.
Coursework is essential for every student in order to graduate from college. However, most of it is deadline-centric, and that becomes a challenge to most learners. With the amount of work, learners are receiving every day, finding time to work on every task is not easy.
Online homework help services are an answer to every challenge that students go through. Despite the difference in the needs and levels of learning, all students can benefit from these services. Acemyhomework is one of the best online homework help service companies you can find on the internet.