During the 10-day period after the due date, the Client is entitled to an unlimited number of revisions, free of charge.
- The revision instructions cannot be different from the original ones. Otherwise a fee will be required. The standard revision fee, in this case, is 60% of the original price.
- The Client can request a revision either in live chat, via email, or by phone. It is highly advisable to make a written request for record keeping.
- Should the revision be requested after the 10-day period has elapsed, an additional fee will be required. The price is calculated according to each situation.
- A revision can be requested even if the due date has yet to elapse.
- Should the Client need another expert to work on the revision, a substantial reason needs to be provided.
- The dispute can be opened in case a single revision of a 48-hour-long order has been made and after 2 revisions of an order longer than 2 days.
- Each revision request must be accompanied by the deadline. By default, the revised product will be ready in 24 hours.
- Clients with unresolved disputes lose the right for free revisions.
Our Client satisfaction is our main goal, so we strive to deliver a flawless product and accommodate each and every desire.