A project manager is sourcing equipment for a new IT project and must choose between two vendors: Odd IT and Even IT.To simplify the problem, the project manager decides to base the evaluation of the vendors’ proposals on the basis of total cost of ownership (TCO) and product reliability.Through research and talking to other project managers, the manager finds that Odd IT has a 60% chance of providing reliable equipment and its parts cost $300,000 (this includes costs of installations and maintenance). There is, however, a 40% chance that the equipment will fail – in which case, costs could increase to $850,000.If Even IT is chosen, there is an 80% chance of high reliability at a cost of $750,000 and a 20% chance of failure. Even IT provides lifelong guarantees and maintenance services.To which of the two vendors would you award the contract? Why?
Use the formula below to calculate the risk associated with each of the two vendor proposals. Hint: the impact of the Odd IT proposal would be $550,000.
What does the value calculated by this formula represent?Odd IT risk =Even IT risk =Should the choice you made above. change? Why?
We always make sure that our academic writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. Otherwise a 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Whether you have an urgent deadline or those that have time. You can take some time and relax after trusting us with your paper. We make sure that we conduct the academic writing services diligently.
Among the wide variety of academic work, essay writing is one of the simplest a student can ever come across. Usually, it is a task which students encounter and learn how to write whilst in high school. However, the case is quite different when it comes to university and college.
Are you looking for an online writing firm that can offer you reliable custom term paper writing help? Is your wish and desire to get someone who can guide you throughout the process of writing term papers? If yes, then you have come to the right place.
Coursework is essential for every student in order to graduate from college. However, most of it is deadline-centric, and that becomes a challenge to most learners. With the amount of work, learners are receiving every day, finding time to work on every task is not easy.
Online homework help services are an answer to every challenge that students go through. Despite the difference in the needs and levels of learning, all students can benefit from these services. Acemyhomework is one of the best online homework help service companies you can find on the internet.